Excellarating fins questions…

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ricimer

New
Reaction score
Hi! I am interested in buying a pair of Excellerating force fins. From the website it looks like the whiskers and bat wings are not available at the moment. When do you expect to resume production of these accessories?
I would also like to know if the Excellerating fins currently available are made of tan delta or polyurethane material. Lastly, is this model still a good one for snorkelling (its not really presented as such in your guidelines)? My primary use will be scuba but I am also doing a lot of snorkelling.
Thanks!

Ricimer, Thanks for your interest. Without the long story I plan to put the winglet accessories back in production by December. Till then we are using the Red Shark Teeth, or Red speed pods. We have in stock black pro material Excellerating Force Fins right now. No plans to make Tan Delta Force Fins in the future. Now, snorkeling would work nice due to the narrow blade design, but remember this design is for Tek Divers. If I was snorkeling the slim fin would be my choice. Order soon, since the Excellerating Force Fin just went back in production. At one time we had 3 production plants. Two moved to China, with our favorite running each day in Pennsylvania.

Hello Bob, are there any plans to make the translucent/colored fins in the future ?
I bet southern Florida would be a nice location for manufacturing, just saying :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom