How large of boots will I need ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hedgehog47

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi Bob, or any other person qualified to answer this. I am a size 9.5 foot (narrow also)

I am able to fit into a size medium force fin either barefoot or perfectly with a 3mm neoprene sock. I have came across a pair of XXL fins with the whiskers on them, something I've been having a lot of trouble finding. I am wondering just how much of a boot I will need to wear to be able to fit into these. I know I can get 1 or 2 comfort instep adapter, but the fins and new boots are gonna cost enough $ already. Anyone that can help me out, I'd appreciate it ! If you even can name a specific boot model that'd be even more helpful.

I theoretically could also wait for Bob to start making the whiskers again, and get a size Large

Also...

do the fins themselves actually become larger in the larger sizes or is the footpocket simply larger?

Back
Top Bottom