Where to get and what size

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

plok

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am looking for a pair of Excellerating Force Fins. Can anyone suggest where can I get them in the Toronto, Canada area?

What size should I get, L, XL or XXL? I am wearing size 11 street shoes. Will be wearing them over the normal boot that goes with the 3 mm wetsuit.

Also what are pro and contra for nylon and bangie heel straps? What makes the difference between them?

I have a set of XXL with inserts here in Toronto is you want to try on a pair with your boots, will give you an idea if xl or XXL is the size you need

Let me know

I am afraid XXL would be too big. My boots are not big; I don't dive drysuite.

True however with the insert on it they are sized like an xl which is what I need for my boots

Like I said was just an offer so you could check your sizing needs

---------- Post added January 31st, 2015 at 09:25 AM ----------

Btw in case you had not seen it

Force fin sizing chart
Force Fin Shoe Size Conversion Chart

I wear a 10.5 or 11 street shoe and wear XXLs - using an insert with light boots and none with heavy soled boots.
Force Fin sizing is a little different than most fins.
As for finding a pair of Excellerating Force Fins right now - good luck. You might get lucky and find a used pair on ebay - but they are currently not being produced - until Bob gets his production facility moved.

I am looking for a pair of Excellerating Force Fins. Can anyone suggest where can I get them in the Toronto, Canada area?

What size should I get, L, XL or XXL? I am wearing size 11 street shoes. Will be wearing them over the normal boot that goes with the 3 mm wetsuit.

Also what are pro and contra for nylon and bangie heel straps? What makes the difference between them?

Forget the nylon strap and go with bungee strap. As far as size goes, it will be either XL or XXL. I use L with size 8, 5mm neoprene boots.

Well there is one pair of tan delta excelerating fins without whiskers in size XL showing in the specials page in he website but ya otherwise start keeping an eye on ebay for them. That is where I got my pair last fall. Can't wait to try them out in April

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom