dive clubs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi

I'm new here and to the sport. so Wat does a diving club do ???.
curious to noe.

:confused:

Diveworm...

Check out these links:

Singapore Dive Clubs
Dive Club 854
SUF

Hope that helps.

Animian2002 - Dive clubs organise diving trips and events (as far as I can tell - I don't belong to one either!)

hi keralucu

I have been to the website u provide. It seem deserted :confused: hardly anyone post msg or discussion.

Here better...more active :)

Scubaboard is the best - I was merely providing some links to Singaporean dive clubs as requested by diveworm. Diveworm may be able to get some help from those links in finding more active dive clubs in Singapore.

Glad you find SB so helpful! I hope you find the info you're looking for...

Happy Diving!

Scuba Board is indeed the best, have not found one better with regard to finding information and discussions fast. Was on divenet but they werent as good. as for Singapore dive forums, not to make them sound bad, but they are practically non-existent, I posted one on one particulAr website (shall not mention which), but not one reply in 4 months ...sheeze!!!!

Anyway, just to clarify, BSAC 854 is not a dive club in the sense a dive club is supposed to operate. It is actually very much like a Dive school as they teach courses in BSAC standard. And for those who do not know ... there are a lot more dive schools out there rather than just PADI :wink: . BSAC actually stands for British Sub-Aquatic Club.

Cheers ......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom