Where is that country? A map of Asia.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Interesting but also illogical map. As I’m from Turkey I’ll write only the illogical part about Turkey. Yes it is true, some parts of Turkey is in asia and other part is in Europe but when you show Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia and Cyprus in Europe you have to show whole Turkey in Europe. You can split Turkey when you say all this four countries are in asia. This is a political map, not geographical.

A good map to list some of the major locations that are in the countries (Bali, Java, etc). But it is not a very good map to show somebody the actual locations. Why does it show that Phuket is so far off the coast of Thailand? Would any geographically challenged individual be able to correctly identify where Singapore is actually located by using this map? Why are some country names in Red and others in Black? Google maps would be a better choice in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom