Tioman Mega Dive 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AminJamadi

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
If you have been to Tioman or heard about it but have no idea when to go....or just don't have any buddy to join you to Tioman, then....THIS IS IT! This is the time for you to go Tioman. Block your calendar, apply for leave now, or simply quit your job and take up refresher course in case you haven't dive for the past three years...

This is THE event to attend....with the amount of support from the government, local authorities and all international media in the world, Tioman Mega Dive is set to be the biggest and glamorous scuba diving event in Asia Pacific.PADI is the Official Organization Partner along with Project AWARE as the Conservation Partner. Too much to say here....just read more about it in major dive magazines, or simply go to tiomanmegadive.com for more info. Watch out for the Beach Party....it's gonna be wild....:)

Attachments

• flyersnew_cs.jpg
    flyersnew_cs.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 40
P K B Dass:
Greetings Amin! Noted the mega dive event at Tioman. However, do you have any idea if there are PADI diving instructors in India? Info will be highly appreciated. Thanks and ciao! PKB

PKB
Try google for a start or via the PADI web site
http://www.padi.com/padi/common/dcnr_distance/Default.aspx
Seems like there are quite a few centres.

Which part of India are you looking at?

Remember for starting to dive in does not matter if it is PADI SSI NAUI etc they are all much the same. As the mantra here goes it is the instructor that makes a difference.

P K B Dass:
Greetings Amin! Noted the mega dive event at Tioman. However, do you have any idea if there are PADI diving instructors in India? Info will be highly appreciated. Thanks and ciao! PKB
Sorry Dude...I have never been to India neithyer Dive there.
I have no idea about any PADI Diving Instructor.
But how about PADI.com?
Have you check in there?
They could probably have a list in it.
Good luck...cheers! :)

limbo:
Amin,

Good luck with the Tioman Mega Dive from Koh Samui.
It took me almost two years to plan and lobby for support for the event.
I really appreciate all the support I got, especially our Malaysian Tourism and PADI.
Koh Samui is just a stone away. Why not come over for the event?
I really hope to go Samui one day....I've done Phuket dive sites.
Thanks dude.... :)

Amin,

Saw the event promoted at the current Adex.

Also met my old time buddies Michelle and Jefree from Eco divers, which was really nice and enjoyable, bet you know them!

Wish I could be there, too busy overhere!

hi limbo....yeah i saw it too. it's a very nice treasure chest they have there.

P K B Dass:
To PKB,

If you're still looking for a PADI shop in India, the only one I know of is Dive India in the Andaman Islands www.diveindia.com. Vinnie (Vandit) is the owner. Really nice guy. Best of luck.

Darius

Back
Top Bottom