Looking for dive resort investment opportunity in Malaysia/Indonesia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
we need your help.
For a long time we have looked into investing in a small resort/B&B, accommodating approximately 15 persons, with an existing dive center or potential to add one. As PADI professional divers with experience of working, diving and travelling all over the world, our hearts are now set on relocating to Malaysia and Indonesia.
We are currently living in Sweden working within business and finance, trying to find the right place for our future and researching appropriate areas and properties. Our main search areas are east coast peninsula Malaysia aswell as the coast line of Malaysian Borneo, and Indonesia (not Bali or the Gili islands). As Malaysia is legally more suitable for foreigners this is our first choice.
It has turned out to be a lot harder than what we first thought to find the right place, so all information, help or tips about small resorts or B&Bs for sale, contacts to turn to, small plot of beach land or something that would help in our search for our new business and life would be highly appreciated. We don’t want to wait any longer.
Please contact us (lova.hassel@gmail.com) or look us up on Skype (leecallaghan55).
/Lee & Lova Callaghan

I know of one on the market, but it is in Bali. This is a long established dive centre with 22 rooms, swimming pool, bar and restaurant, two dive boats, compressor, kit, bus, etc etc.

Let me know if you want a contact number for this business.

I know of one on the market, but it is in Bali. This is a long established dive centre with 22 rooms, swimming pool, bar and restaurant, two dive boats, compressor, kit, bus, etc etc.

Let me know if you want a contact number for this business.

Hi Divewench1,

I'm quite interesting with your proposition. I'm also looking for a Dive Resort in Indonesia. I found several resort already but I keep looking. Those I found are not really corresponding to my expectation. Can you send me his contact ( name and Email )?

Email: l.georget@libertysurf.fr

Best Regards,
Laurent

Well, how is it going?

Thanks, it is going so so... We are looking and searching and at least finally found one place we are interested in. We will go to Indonesia in January 2014 so if you know anyone who has a resort or dive enter for sale, please contact us on:
mohkki(at)hotmail.com

We will come and iew as many places as possible in mid january!

/Lova

Hello,
We have many interesting opportunities for establishing Dive Resort or Eco Resort in NIAS ISLANDS (North Sumatra), please check our website www.invest-in-nias.com or contact us for more information,

regards,
elisa

Back
Top Bottom