AOW in Tioman - Recommendations (Tioman/S'pore)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

happi

Reaction score
Planning to do my AOW with my friend in Tioman...

We would like to extend our stay on Tioman (3-4 days) & would like to leave on Sat night/Sun morning. Seemed to me that S'pore dive operators always leave on Fri evening/Sat morning.
We are open to M'sia dive operators too. Any good instructors/dive operators that we can consider?

Thanks in advance! :10:

happi:
Planning to do my AOW with my friend in Tioman...

We would like to extend our stay on Tioman (3-4 days) & would like to leave on Sat night/Sun morning. Seemed to me that S'pore dive operators always leave on Fri evening/Sat morning.
We are open to M'sia dive operators too. Any good instructors/dive operators that we can consider?

Thanks in advance! :10:

Marsden Brothers
www.marsbros.com

Not sure on schedule though. There are dive schools on Tioman, BJ is generally reckoned to be one of the best and they should be able to accomodate timing.
www.divetioman.com

they have quite a number of decent instructors and as thomssi says, they should be able to accomodate your schedule.

if you haven't been there, salang has a house wreck you could do night diving on, not to mention loads of life on the house reef to do fish id, and they do have 2 apollo dpv's as well.

if you opt for PPB, they do have the swim through contraptions already set-up near the ppier, and use the pier piling to see how well you can hold your depth.

last week i think there were half a dozen or so AOW students - they even do one student Vs accumulate a min number before starting class.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom