What can I fit in a Backpack Mesh Bag?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Boondocks

Registered
Reaction score
I'm thinking of going to the Akona AKB234 deluxe mesh backpack but I wanted to make sure that it will carry all of my gear. Will it fit a wetsuit, BC fins, regs, knife, mask and snorkel etc.??? I have my own boat so I can get a bigger bag if I need to but a lot of people have recommended this bag for storage. I would rather have too big of a bag though and not have to make extra trips. Thanks for the advice!

Stahlsac has come out with a new bag named the "Bonaire". You can carry everything you need in this bag, with perhaps the exclusion of a dry suit.

I can carry my B/P-Wing or Zeagle "Tech" B/C, 6.5 farmer john and jacket, booties, hood, snorkel, Pelican 1400 case regulator bag, gloves, fins, beach towel and a couple of other little goodies. All for about $60.

The Kraken:
Stahlsac has come out with a new bag named the "Bonaire". You can carry everything you need in this bag, with perhaps the exclusion of a dry suit.

I can carry my B/P-Wing or Zeagle "Tech" B/C, 6.5 farmer john and jacket, booties, hood, snorkel, Pelican 1400 case regulator bag, gloves, fins, beach towel and a couple of other little goodies. All for about $60.

I have one of those, too. They work very well!!!

Scott

The Kraken:

sounds like a good bag

Boondocks:
I'm thinking of going to the Akona AKB234 deluxe mesh backpack but I wanted to make sure that it will carry all of my gear. Will it fit a wetsuit, BC fins, regs, knife, mask and snorkel etc.??? I have my own boat so I can get a bigger bag if I need to but a lot of people have recommended this bag for storage. I would rather have too big of a bag though and not have to make extra trips. Thanks for the advice!

I use that bag. Can get 1 complete set of gear inside including a separate reg bag, full wetsuit, pel case, flash light, and etc. and there's some room to spare. It can get heavy.

I think Akona is about medium quality stuff but for $28.95 it's a pretty good value for something that takes a lot of abuse.

Ive got the Armor extra large back mesh pack and it carries all that and more.

I have the same mesh backpack and it can hold all of my gear if using a 3mm shorty with room to spare, but around here I wear a drysuit so I have a seperate bag for that and all of the accessories.

That bag also has a full length zipper that makes it very easy to put your stuff in. Great bag for the price.

Back
Top Bottom