What piece of equipment has made your diving more enjoyable/easier/comfortable

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

barb

Contributor
Reaction score
I recently bought a new mouthpiece - SeaCure. This has made my diving much more comfortable - no more tired jaw from grippiing the mouthpiece!!
I also made a recent purchase of the UK Light Cannon. Wow, it sure was worth it - it lights up the wrecks, entices those fishies out of their hiding places and is'nt too heavy to carry! Initially I was'nt considering this equipment as the price was a bit high for me - but I shopped around and found a better price and I'm so happy I did!!
So what piece of equipment has changed your diving experience?

DIY Spring Straps. Cost me less than $10 and getting into and out of my fins has never been easier. No more fumbling around, just slip on, slip off.

aka hood. It keeps me from getting bit by the local pirahna and the thermoclines don't bother me as much. I like the cooler water.

I recently went from a $25 LDS special mask (that broke on my first dive and got replaced) that didn't fit quite right and always hurt my nose to a Cressi Big Eyes.

I can see more, it's more comfortable, and the black silicon skirt actually *helps* vision in the murky waters of upstate NY. It's taken a lot of the frustration and stress away from diving.

I have a new Apeks TX40 in the post, and I haven't gotten to try out my new drysuit though... :wink:

My wings and my trimix card :)

Tom

Like JimC said I'd have to say my DIY spring straps.:)

No more calf cramps.:D
No pinched toes. I dive barefooot.:D
No struggling to keep up. I wear power on my feet. :D
No fiddling with buckles. I'm bungied in.:D
My buddy can find me easily in a sea of divers.:D

Force Fins rock.

My USD Blades performed well but required a fairly high effort. I split them myself. Performance still great but effort way down.

Back
Top Bottom