Pickup Truck Bed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fire5man

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi there,
New to the board so I hope I am posting this in the right place. I just got a new pickup truck w/ cap and I am looking to build a box in the back (file cabinet style I think) I know I have seen a few divers for fire depts that have built custom wood boxes to hold there gear (dive and Fire). Does any one have any plans they would be willing to share?

I should describe more what I am looking for I guess. I recived a new work truck and its a new F150 with a cab. Wel being short I am having trouble opening the side windows and reaching anything in the bed. What I was hoping to find was someone that has made a slide out compartment for the truck bed. I am looking for some thing that may have a campartment and a top to mount equipment too.

As I said, search in the DIY section. There are folks who have tried all sorts of things.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom