Scuba Repair Express has moved

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TavernierBob

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I have recently moved to the West Coast(Oregon) and have moved my repair facility with me. I have operated one of the largest repair facilities in the Florida Keys for the past 13 years and have the parts, training and experience to service most brands of regulators, inflators, valves, masks, and any other scuba equipment that requires periodic maintenance. I have many parts for out of date regulators such as Dacor, Prosub, Cressi sub, Tekna as well as for current and older models of brands such as Atomic, Aeris, Mares, Scubapro, US Divers (Aqualung) SeaQuest, Oceanic, Sherwood and Zeagle to name a few. I can be reached through my web site at Welcome To ScubaRepairExpress.com - Your one-stop scuba repair shop - Home of the Scuba Wizard. and provide a fast turnaround with reasonable prices. If you have a question, e-mail me through the web site and I'll be happy to get back to you with the answer.
Capt Bob Miklia
Scuba Repair Express

Do you sell service kits for those of us who prefer to do our own rebuilds? I am mostly interested in Atomic and Scuba Pro.

Thanks.
Scott

Unfortunately I am not a dealer so I can only get parts for the equipment I service and don't have a backlog of those so at this time I only do service work and don't offer anything for retail.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom