Gear discount for you all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Leisure Pro Brett

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Since I started posting here I have been asked many times if there was a discount for Scuba Board members and unfortunately I had to say no. Last night I received an e-mail that we will be offering a 10% discount on what looks to be the majority of the scuba gear that we sell. So needless to say I didn't get to post this before I left work today, but wanted to let you know before I headed out of town tonight. Here is a link to the deal, and it looks like you have until 1/20/08 at midnight, click on the big 10% off logo for details. Happy shopping.

When is it effective?? I just received a shipment yesterday from an order than I placed Monday or Tuesday. I would have liked to have known about the discount. The items are mostly lights.

When is it effective?? I just received a shipment yesterday from an order than I placed Monday or Tuesday. I would have liked to have known about the discount. The items are mostly lights.

I think it went up last night at about midnight easern time. None of us had any idea until we got the e-mail, which was about 10 mins before we left for the night.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom