Anatomy of Scuba Equipment??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

99heritage

Reaction score
Does anyone know any good sources to learn the anatomy of first and second stage regulators?

I would like to learn more about how they work, to better understand their functionality. I've done a couple of searches online, but haven't found anything.

Your help is appreciated.

www.howstuffworks.com If you search around on the site, you will run into "How SCUBA works" once you find that, go through a few of the pages until you find the diagram of the regs... I think it even has an animated something or other.

dsgobie once bubbled...
www.howstuffworks.com If you search around on the site, you will run into "How SCUBA works" once you find that, go through a few of the pages until you find the diagram of the regs... I think it even has an animated something or other.
That is acutally a pretty decent site. Must have been written by divers....

ABQdiver once bubbled...

That is acutally a pretty decent site. Must have been written by divers....
Howstuffworks is one of my favorite sites.. period...I don't allow myself to go there often since it has been known to take me a day to get off the site once I get on there...they have tons of interesting information!

You guys are awesome.

Thank you for all the great sites. It's exactly what I was looking for.

has great diagrams of the major types of regs (first and second stage) as well as tons of theory on how they work.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom