Anyone buy from eBay reseller called JoeDiverAmerica.com?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

robstrash

Registered
Reaction score
I see there is an eBay reseller with the handle JoeDiverAmerica.com who sells lots of scuba stuff (mostly new). He has 3843 ratings and 99.5% positive so he appears to be trustworthy.

Just wondering if anyone on here has ever used him. I'm thinking about getting some Mares Quattro fins from him.

Thanks

I have ordered from him and had no problems, but you can order straight off of the website just as well. (joediveramerica.com) The website also accepts Paypal as well as all credit cards. I have found however that LeisurePro (leisurepro.com) usually has better prices by just a little if not alot, but also check on the shipping costs as that could make up the difference.

Cheers

He shipped quickly, for the agreed on price (call or email him).

Neither the website nor Ebay will give you his best price. He best LP by a fair amount (all up price, including shipping) on my Dacor Tigers, as I recall...

Quite responsive....

More than a couple of times, always happy.

Compared to Leisurepro shipping is less expensive and often custom duties' free

little stuff from him (lanyards, etc) that I wanted reasonably quickly - his shipping tends to be better than LPs in terms of cost.

Been happy, but I've never tried to buy anything substantial from him..... so what I'd think about a "real" purchase I cannot say.

I've bought a couple of 50lb liftbags and some lycra skins from him. No problems, fast shipping, decent quality gear (nothing has failed and it's over a year old). I'd buy again if he had something I was looking for.

Bought my Viper Octo from him a year or two back...good guy, and good customer service.

I've bought a couple of small items from him, good prices & service. He threw in a couple of dive flag decals shaped like the state of Florida.

Back
Top Bottom