Miflex Hoses

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nauidm

New
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Can anyone tell me if Sherwood can provide a miflex HP hose with the quick connect for a wisdom unit ?

Can anyone tell me if Sherwood can provide a miflex HP hose with the quick connect for a wisdom unit ?

Wouldn't recommend putting a big honking console like the wisdom on a Miflex HP hose. The main downside to the Miflex HP hose is that it is very "floppy" even when under pressure. Not too much of a problem for a small SPG clipped off on a hip d-ring, but I think a large console like the Wisdom would be unwieldy.

Wouldn't recommend putting anything on a MiFlex HP hose.

I have every faith in their LP hoses (and have my primary, octo, and inflator all using them), however, their HP hoses seem to be having a number of bursting issues at crimp points. Not sure if the problem still exists, or if it were just a bad batch... however, it would give me pause...

Miflex HP hose issues

Back
Top Bottom