Any here bought that Thai pirate Dive CD??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kmorley

Reaction score
There's a guy in Thailand selling a CD that he claims has all sorts of pirated manuals and regulator service info on it, for $45.

Normally that would be a bit too sleazy for me, but I need some compressor manuals that he says (but not terribly convincingly!) are on it.

Has anyone bitten? If so, what do you think of it?

Or just go here and buy Vance's.

www.airspeedpress.com

I have it, and its a very good book. Most everyone here that has it will have nothing but good things to say about it.

Vance doesn't have a book that covers compressors, which is what this person's asking about...

Roak

Oops...missed the compressors comment.

I work with heavy duty equipment for a living...including air compressors (although currently ours aren't breathing air, I have worked on a few of those in the past). Some manufacturer's web sites will have the tech manual for the compressors on the site, and others will fax you one if you call and ask nicely (and be savy in how you ask...if you get my meaning). If you have a specific model in mind, try going directly to the source. After all, breathing air compressors are not just used in the diving industry.

we do NOT condone the purchase or selling of pirated material. Buy the books, not a copy.

Back
Top Bottom