Nautilus Lifeline

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks! so I take it, its still new in the market. Will wait for some independent reviews prior to deciding whether to acquire one or not

There are easier way to blow your cash.

So far, its vaporware. It's suppose to be out the end of March.

Hi scubavideo
Mike Lever here from the Lifeline.
Happy to report that we shipped 3500 units in October when we went to market and have been steadily shipping ever since. We temporarily ran out of stock 2 weeks ago because of heavy demand. We'll have more units in stock within 2 weeks.
If you want a unit, we'll get one out to you very quickly.
Sincerely
Mike

Hi scubavideo
Mike Lever here from the Lifeline.
Happy to report that we shipped 3500 units in October when we went to market and have been steadily shipping ever since. We temporarily ran out of stock 2 weeks ago because of heavy demand. We'll have more units in stock within 2 weeks.
If you want a unit, we'll get one out to you very quickly.
Sincerely
Mike

My post was Feb 10th, 2011 - not the day before yesterday. I know it's shipping now. I will probably get one sometime but for now I am concentrating on my last semester in college and funds are tight.

I believe if you are outside of the U.S. DSC/ vhf network/grid the GPS will not be transmitted because it is not translated to the coast guard, etc via a satellite. Please inform us. Besides a handheld vhf that you can dive with, will this transmit in Mexico, Thailand, Caribbean, etc? What is needed for this to occur? A ship/receiver within 2 miles of your location???

Epirb delivers your distress to a satellite.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom