HEEDs SRU36 and HABD SRU40

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cc.harley

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
HEEDs SRU36
Hi. Having used these in training a couple of times in the Corps, was wondering if anyone has any ideas about a fill adapter from a 3000psi tank? This model is only 1800 psi. Also have a SRU 40 or HABD @ 3000 psi that fills via the guage port after removal of gauge, fill via screw in adapter, then replace gauge. Looking to find that type adapter also. Threading would be the same as the button gauges? Anyone? Any solutions would be appreciated.
:idk:

Hi there,

I have the adapter and really don't think I have any future need for it. I have also three never used SRU-40'S with first and second stage kits that have never been open. I like to get read of them all as a package. If you know anybody that would like to take these off my hands. Let me know. They are great units and in excellent condition. Thanks

Hey3825968

Back
Top Bottom