thanks scubatoys

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jono33

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Just had to thank Scubatoys for verifying excellent service with me. I know the general consensus here is that they are great with customer service, and my second time dealing with them had confirms this. Needed a quick delivery for an upcoming Hawaii trip. Shortly after the order, they called and told me about a couple of out of stock items, but said they can sub a couple of things and make sure i get what i need. So I was excited to get my new mach v wing and diverite aluminum plate on the porch a day ahead of expected delivery. They were very accommodating with providing acceptable substitutions (hollis cam straps instead of DR, blue wing rather than black, not a bad blue at all). Thanks scubatoys, it's always refreshing to get good service these days and it will ensure repeat business for this guy. can't wait to break it in!

Yeah..they're good guys.

I buy most everything local, but when something I want can't be found here, I go to ST first. Never been disappointed. In fact I purchased my first Oxy wing from them. A Razor. Wish I still had it.

I also purchased my 2 Mach V's from them.

Side note. My aluminum plate is a Dive Rite. I have a Halcyon MC storage pack for my DSMB. The Aluminum is easy enough to drill out to receive the MC PAC. And folks think I have an H rig. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom