BC question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

malmon

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello. This is my first post here.

I am planning to do some diving again after some time of hiatus. Nothing heavy or technical, just easy and leisurely diving. If I would have time, I might do some UW photograpahy or videography too.

My old BC (Scubapro Classic) seems to be leaking at the seams and Iam planning to get a new one. The backmounted with wings seems interesting but I have no experience using it. Would you recommend it for easy open water dives? What brand would you recommend?

Thanks

I really like the Dive Rite TransPac because you can dive it with a single, doubles, and rebreathers. I would go with a wing for the trim for sure.

Thanks for the info. The TransPac seems to be affordable. Can the wings be replaced in case I dive doubles?

If you are doing just leisure diving and travel I would go with the Cressi Travel Light or the Oceanic BioLite. They are light, pack up small and are perfect for most divers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom