Need advise from seasoned travellers regarding this piece of luggage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

g550driver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Have a look at this carry on bag.. I am considering purchasing to store most of my equipment which I will list below.. I can carry the fins in my main suitcase if needed..

Do you think I will be able to store my equipment in this carry on?

Thx much!

http://www.ebags.com/product/osprey...=10104048&sourceID=PRICGRAB&couponid=95202659

Zeagle Stiletto BCD

Atomic Z2X Reg

Atomic SS1 Reg/Inflator

Oceanic v16 fins---(will go in the main suitcase)

Henderson 3/2 Neosport wetsuit

Sea Dive Ultravision SL HD mask

Tusa Hyperdry Max snorkel

Tusa Platina pressure gauge

Deep See Polynesian 3mm dive boot

Last edited:
You are obviously not a woman . . . :shakehead:

For a trial, I just stuffed all the above into my Delsey Helium roller that has roughly the same dimensions... My Delsey weights over 9 pounds though! An almost 6 pound savings with the above carry-on backpack... I'm sold! I DID NOT GET THE FINS IN THOUGH...

Last edited:
Yes it all should fit put the wet suit in first with the legs and arms hanging out than your BC with reg inside to protect it then fold your wet suit legs and arms on top put you mask inside you fin to protect it and the rest can just get thrown in make sure your dive knife is with your fins!
Hope it works

i would recommend only carrying on your regulator and dive computer... put everything else in your checked luggage. also, don't buy expensive luggage. you don't want your luggage to stand out from everyone else's as having scuba gear in it. another benefit of cheaper luggage, when the trip is over, your bc and wetsuit may not completely dry, therefore, they will be stinky. it will be hard to get that smell out. bring less than you think you need, too. if your destination will be warm, shorts and shirts are best... have a good time on your trip!

--c

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom