are all the L.E.D. lights and spearguns brands almost the same?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MeanGuy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
was thinking about getting an L.E.D. flash light for my nightdives, but when i checked online, everyone is claiming to be the best which one should i get? i dont want something too expensive, but at the same time , i dont want a bad one as well and regret buying it.

the same goes for the spear gun, i know it depends on alot of factors , and im planning to do more reading about the speargun , but i might go for blue water , the visibility might be like 30ft +- , most likely i'll be going after fish that are less than 3 feet long or a little bit bigger, but not so big , im not a big guy, so i'd rather not shoot something that might be able to pull me down under, maybe some baracodas

i might as well use it for reef hunts , i heard some guns require a lot of strength just to prepaire it again for shooting
and some of them are compressed ones? i think some people told me that i should stay away from the compressed guns.

thanks in advance.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom