Post Pictures of Your Pink Dive Gear.. :o)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MissBubbles205

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Good Morning Pink Divers!

I am starting to purchase my own dive gear and of course I want pink gear since pink is my favorite color. :eek:) Or at least get to accent a few things because I don't want to skimp on quality.. I would love to see your pink gear so I can get some inspirations, Please. :eek:)

My wife absolutely loves her pink camo halcyon bc
HPink_0.jpg

You need to contact [user]Jax[/user] aka Queen of Pink...:D

My wife's pink BCD (Buddy Commando), pink bungee mount for Suunto SK7 compass and pink bungee mount for Suunto Gekko computer (on her right wrist) :D

pink compass.jpg

You need to contact [user]Jax[/user] aka Queen of Pink...:D

Thanks I will try to track her down! :eek:)

---------- Post Merged at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:58 AM ----------

My wife's pink BCD (Buddy Commando), pink bungee mount for Suunto SK7 compass and pink bungee mount for Suunto Gekko computer (on her right wrist) :D

View attachment 128826

Wow.. Love all the pink!! :eek:)

---------- Post Merged at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:58 AM ----------

So far I only have.... a Pink ScubaPro LadyHawk, Pink Fins, Pink Snorkel and a Pink Mask.. <--- but I need a new one, this one sucks my face when I start descending. :eek:( I'll try to snag a pic of my gear this weekend!.. :eek:)

Still on the hunt for a Reg (wanting an mk25/s600 with pink color kit) and needing a computer.. I've seen people with pink hoses.. Is this a hose wrap?.. and pink protectors for the ends of the hoses.. I'm on the prowl for these! :eek:)

First, let me say, I'm a guy and don't use pink, and also I'm a BP/W guy, that being said...

I know Zeagle can make their BC's in just about any color you want. When I was at my LDC the other day, a guy was ordering a Zeagle Ranger in the clown colors, which is just about a different color for every different component. If you want a pink BC, you might check them out.

I've never used a Zeagle product, so i can't vouch for them, but they do seem to be quality items.

If you're wanting regs, I personally would chose the Atomic Z2's with the pink color kit. I have the Z2's and I love them. You would be hard pressed to find a better cost to performance value anywhere.

Pink Mask.. <--- but I need a new one
Go here - Buy scuba gear from LeisurePro.com and search for Pink. They have 44 different models. Although you should really try on a mask for fit. Also 437 other pink products. Including:
pink protectors for the ends of the hoses.. I'm on the prowl for these! :eek:)
http://www.leisurepro.com/Catalog.a...D=BLRHP&Page=1&Term=pink hose protector&Hit=1

This is an Aeris Manta - http://www.diveaeris.com/p_computers_manta.html

p_computers_manta_pink2.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom