Safety Sausage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tabascocat

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Heading down to Roatan in Feb with some fraternity brothers back in the day. We have all been in the same FF league for nearly 18 years now and we talk a lot of smack. We are all avid football fans and those guys root for the Steelers, Texans and the Niners........long time fans.

I have been scouring the internet for a couple of hours in search of a Dallas Cowboys safety sausage. I would LOVE to bring that bad boy out on one of our dives! I know the colors, specs and what not won't be legal/correct but I must find one.

Any expert searchers out there that maybe can find me one? :)

If no luck(probably isn't even made), I might have to find a way to raise a large flag on the bottom with the Star on it.......

Or just a buy a couple of "Cowboys" logo stickers and put them on your DSMB... just a thought

I have a couple of white lift bags with blue piping on them.

SO you should be able to find some also. You have to then add your own star, but that's easy enough.

Remember thunder sticks, you might find some Dallas Cowboys ones...not really long enough but good enough for a gag. (Disclaimer...I am not suggesting this in place of a real SMB...before you flame me - get a life)

Back
Top Bottom