www.divestock.com reliable?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wanderlass

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Greetings from the Philippines!

I'm looking to buy some dive stuff and found online store www.divestock.com to be quite competitive with its pricing. The company is based in the US but offers international shipping.

I want to ask if anyone has experience buying from this website?

Thanks for your input.
Lilliane

Does not come up as a website for me and I have never heard of them before. I would recommend scuba. Com diveseekers.com divegearexpress.com or diverightinscuba.com not in that order per say but I have used them all in my return to scuba diving.

The cited link didn't work for me either, but https://divestock.com/ does.

From the telephone number on the "contact us" page, they appear to be in Estonia, not US. Different company?

They're part of adventurestock.com. If they're not legitimate they've spent a fortune in website design to look like it.

knotical is right though - not a U.S. company.

Customer Service number: +372 5886 3069.
Open on business days from 10:00 - 17:00 (Time Zone GMT+2, EET)

Postal Address:

AdventureStock
Regati Pst.1
11911 Tallinn
Estonia

Two large legitimate online retailers that do sell/ship internationally with full mfr. warranty coverage (at least here in the U.S.) - besides the ones mentioned above - are scubatoys.com and leisurepro.com (everything except Aqualung which LP is not licensed for)

DiveGearExpress ships worldwide also. https://www.divegearexpress.com/express/shipping.shtml

Dear Lilliane,

Sorry to wake up so late to your inquiry. Yeah, we are indeed located in Estonia but we do ship most of our items globally.

If you have any particular needs or questions please feel free to contact me directly at tonis@divestock.com :)

Thank you,
And best holiday diving wishes from Estonia
Tonis & DiveStock Crew

Reactions: gbf
Dear OP,

I have purchased from Divestock before and was reasonably happy with their service. I bought a Suunto VYPER from them amongst other things, and it all arrived safely. It was a few days later than expected, but no big delays.

They have a 5% discount on next purchase if you leave a product review after you purchased the goods, which is q very interesting loyalty program but the timing on that is rather short so use it well.

Just did some checking after finding a killer deal on a Suunto dive computer. According to Suunto's website they are an authorized dealer and the telephone and url both match. Take that for what it's worth.

Hi guys!!! Anyone bought anything from there lately? No offense @Divestock but some of your prices are too good to be true so I'm just checking...

Hey ChadmeisterI know these guys personally. They are a brick and mortar LDS as well as selling online. They are the real deal. We just set up 12 US Army soldiers with OWD through them (I am temporarily acting chaplain for the NATO group here in Estonia). I am worked as a divemaster with these guys for that group.

Check out their website for the diveclub as well Barrakuuda |
Look under "sukelduma" for Rummu and you might see a picture of me there.
We are working on offering English on the website, sorry, right now the site is only Estonian, but you'll get the idea.

They are hard working, honest, and very professional.
be blessed m

---------- Post added September 10th, 2015 at 04:38 PM ----------

Oh yeah, BTW, I am NOT on the payroll!!! :D

Hi Sibermike7! Sadly I had only just ordered from another website last night!!! They hadn't gotten back to my email until this morning either :( I might be in the market for more stuff later on, so I will probably end up buying from them at that point! Thanks for the reference and I'll leave a reference here once I do.

Back
Top Bottom