Seattle Area dive shops?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Port Townsend Dive Shop is an excellent shop with outstanding service and instructors. They aren't really in the seattle area, but are within an hour and a half and are well worth the visit. I live over 5 hours away and choose to do a great deal of business with that shop.
www.ptdive.net
Great service and very competitive prices they will always try to work with you to make a great transaction.
Justin

Go talk to Bud. He has an amazing wealth of experience and he's a straight shooter. The guy has been there and done it a bunch of times and you can trust what he says. It's not just price, but the service. He is top shelf. Unlike other Seattle area shops he doesn't have an attitude. Very service oriented.

http://www.bubblesbelow.com

425-425-DIVE :bounce:

strider:
The Port Townsend Dive Shop is an excellent shop with outstanding service and instructors. They aren't really in the seattle area, but are within an hour and a half and are well worth the visit. I live over 5 hours away and choose to do a great deal of business with that shop.
www.ptdive.net
Great service and very competitive prices they will always try to work with you to make a great transaction.
Justin
Hi, saw your post and that you're from Chelan. Years ago I spent several months at Holden village. You have some really beautiful country up there.... Welcome to the Scuba Board.

5thDimesion Scuba

overexposed2X:
Unlike other Seattle area shops he [Bud] doesn't have an attitude. Very service oriented.

http://www.bubblesbelow.com

Talk about attitudue! I had the nastiest run-in with Bud than with any retailer / shop owner of my entire life. He took a simple "customer is always right" type of situation and turned it into a yelling, screaming, shouting match with me. I bought a new reg at a sale, he could not deliver it by the time I needed it, and then had a fit when I canceled the order and bought what I needed from another LDS. I was completely appalled by his unprofessional and abusive behaviour. After standing my ground for 10 minutes while he yelled at me in front of a store full of people, he finally relented and agreed to a refund. I was completely humiliated, and his employees were ashamed of the embarasing display.

Sadly, I don't feel like I can ever step foot in "Bubbles Below" of Woodinville again.

Dave

I haven't seen that side of him. On the contrary he has taken all my phone calls and answered all my questions without putting me down. He has called me up in a timely manner with advice when I've been searching for a product that I asked him to either look into or order. I'm sorry for your bad experience. It is unfortunate that you had to endure that.

strider:
www.ptdive.net
Justin

We had finished up our first dive off of Whidbey Island on Saturday and were looking for something new to do. We had the boat, so we called up the shop. I don't know who I talked to but he was very friendly and offered some great advice even though he knew we wouldn't be stopping by any time soon. The next time I'm in the area I will have go drop some $$ at the shop, since they were so helpful.

I've always purchased all my gear through Underwater Sports. Great staff. Great prices. They have like 6 stores, so they usually have the best deal, especially at their sale in the summer time

Back
Top Bottom