Worst Scuba Related Purchase!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ulfhedinn

-Skill Collector-
Reaction score
There was a similar thread started in 2005 <Please wait> but I thought I would revisit as I was looking over some old stuff this weekend.

For me... XS Scuba FogCutter X Knife

i haven't had to fight off any James Bond villains yet or the Kraken so I think It might have been a poor choice to spend $80 on. It sits in a box on a shelf.

U.S. Divers Aqua Master Double Hose single stage regulator. Of course in 1966 the only option was the U.S. Divers Deep Star single hose. Still have them both hanging on the wall where they belong. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you talking about the USD Mistral (a single stage reg) or the USD Aqua Master (a two stage unbalanced reg)? I own both and find them fun and easy to dive. What was your issue?

U.S. Divers Aqua Master Double Hose single stage regulator. Of course in 1966 the only option was the U.S. Divers Deep Star single hose. Still have them both hanging on the wall where they belong. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you post pic

red under water laser pointer, was going to use when guiding divers. Instead use as a toy to entertain my pets.

Steel 120 tank. Too heavy if you have a longish walk, and are old. I sold mine a few years ago.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Moved from Basic to General Scuba Equipment

I once bought a humidifier for my regulator. It worked OK on short dives, but on long dives when you really suffered cotton mouth it had dried up after about 30 minutes.

But the real problem was that it was just such a fragile link, I was always paranoid someone would grab or bump it and snap it off in an explosion of bubbles.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom