New Gear Questions Please Help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UFcampben

New
Reaction score
I am ready to make my first gear purchase. I am planning to eventually do divemaster/ instructor/etc courses. and i am buying gear accordingly. My plan was to buy a Zeagle Ranger BC, SHerwood Maximus Reg with Minimus octo, and a SHerwood Profile computer.... whole package is gonna cost about $1050. (Leisure Pro prices....from www.scuba.com thanks to there price-match-policy) they are authorized dealers...so that solves that problem....and i have tried out all the gear before. ANY INPUT ON THIS SETUP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. i will be doing warm water dives....with a possibility of cave/cavern diving later on. Please give any input you guys/girls have. thanks a bunch.

UFcampben:
I am ready to make my first gear purchase. I am planning to eventually do divemaster/ instructor/etc courses. and i am buying gear accordingly. My plan was to buy a Zeagle Ranger BC, SHerwood Maximus Reg with Minimus octo, and a SHerwood Profile computer.... whole package is gonna cost about $1050. (Leisure Pro prices....from www.scuba.com thanks to there price-match-policy) they are authorized dealers...so that solves that problem....and i have tried out all the gear before. ANY INPUT ON THIS SETUP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. i will be doing warm water dives....with a possibility of cave/cavern diving later on. Please give any input you guys/girls have. thanks a bunch.

If you plan on working with a particular shop (as a DM/instructor) you know about now, make sure that shop
will let you use that gear in classes. Often, shops like their reps to use gear they themselves have for sale.

Back
Top Bottom