Triple L Factory

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CRAZYBOBC

Reaction score
HAS ANYONE EVER PURCHASED FROM TRIPLE L FACTORY
THERE WEBSITE IS WWW.store.triple-l.biz THERE PRICES SEEM TO GOOD TO BE TRUE. ANYONE HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE WITH THEM. ARE THERE PRODUCTS GOOD QUALITY AND SAFE
LOOKING FOR WETSUIT, HOOD, BC
THANKS

Thank You
Can Anyone Else Offer Any Opinions

I have a wet suit coming anyday. Will let you know what I think of the quality when it gets here. I was also planning on getting a BC from them for my kids. At $150 delivered it's worth a shot. They do offer a trial use with return option but there is a restocking fee. The one model I liked looks identical to a Poseidon model that sells for $600 plus. Triple-L may well be the OEM for the Poseidon.

There is an LDS near me that carries all of the Triple-L gear. From what I've seen, it is all high quality and well made. My wife, kids and I all use their Laguna gear bags, and I'm ordering a couple of their bcd's for the kids soon. The prices in the LDS are what you'd expect to pay for quality gear with any other name on it. For instance, the Triple-L Stratos BCD is $475 in the store ($150 from Triple-L directly). I don't know about having their gear serviced elsewhere, but having the luxury of a local dealer is definitely a plus for me.

Prices are cheap because you're buying direct from the factory in Vietnam.

My apologies - I thought I read a post by yourself on DiveOz on May 17 in which you said you shipped direct from the factory, which is in Vietnam, and that there were no middlemen which kept prices down. No slight intended.

Wetsuit I ordered on May 15th just came in. Looks well made in all respects, also looks a lot smaller than size chart implies. Suit isn't for me though so until my son tries it on I won't be able to say for sure. Also, I ordered a two piece, pants and jacket. Pants are solid top to bottom except ankle zippers. Is this common for bibs? Don't they usually have a zipper partway down the back? These just look TIGHT to put on. Also got a regulator storage bag that is as well made and functional as any other I've seen at a LDS and less than $8.

Back
Top Bottom