Wisdom Compass Attachment???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Firediver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I already have a compass that is removable in my SPG now, is it possible to purchase the compass attachment without buying the compass for the Wisdom computer??? I am looking to purchase a wisdom, but want to save a little money if I can......

Firediver:
I already have a compass that is removable in my SPG now, is it possible to purchase the compass attachment without buying the compass for the Wisdom computer??? I am looking to purchase a wisdom, but want to save a little money if I can......

The wisdom is sold just as the computer if you see it with the compass the seller has added it to make it more attractive to sell. But definatly get the quick disconect hose though. As far as just the attachment for the compass with out the compass that Im not sure about. I wouldnt spend the money of a widom compass again I have one and so does a dive buddy of mine both of ours has bubbles and mine I dont trust any more I have since switched to an arm watch type compass.

That compass module itself is about 35 bucks... the piece of plastic that holds it is about 20 - so the difference in price of a wisdom with or without compass is about 55 dollars. No problem getting the wisdom with the compass holder, and not the actual module. Any shop should be able to do that for you... if you run into any problems - just shout!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom