aqualung legend regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

subcookie

Reaction score
I am looking for new regulators for my tech diving.Some one suggest that I should get the legend from aqualung. Anyone out there that has try that regulator if yes. How much should I pay for that regulator for a good price?

subcookie:
I am looking for new regulators for my tech diving.Some one suggest that I should get the legend from aqualung. Anyone out there that has try that regulator if yes. How much should I pay for that regulator for a good price?

I have one and I love it. Prices vary regionally. Maybe take a look on leisurepro to get an idea of prices.

R..

Yeah, it's a good reg. I have one and gave it to my wife for singles use. I still steal it back once in a while if I need an extra.

I went with all APEX DS4s/ATX50 for my tech diving, though...Pretty common setup out there in the tech community...

I have a Legend LX and love it. I am a large guy and typically used lots of air, limiting my dives to 30 minutes or so at 40-60 ft. With this reg I routinely can go 40-50 minutes. I shopped around a lot and found that all the dive shops in my area were around $500. Aqualung restricts their dealers from selling on-line so I'd be wary of the warranty for anything you buy over the internet.

I purchased one from a divemaster in TX for $225 on E-bay. It was like new. No warranty, but as long as I have it serviced yearly who cares. $300 will buy lots of parts. There is a guy in Maui who has one for sale on E-bay every once in awhile. He's a dive master and no doubt gets a deal when he buys them. He uses them for awhile, sells them and makes a few bucks, then buys another one. Watch for his ads.

Good Luck,
Bob J

I use Legends for caving. Easiest breathers I've ever used. Can't remember what I paid - it was during the introduction & a DEMA deal...
Rick

I use the Legend LX for my primary and secondary regs as well. They are easy breathers that have given me no problems. I will soon be doing 200 ft. on these regs and my tech instructor hasn't told me to get rid of them, so they must not be too dangerous.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom