Looking for "tiger paper"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaScott1

Reaction score
Am looking for tiger paper which is apparently self-adhesive paper to cover my dive consoles so they don't get scratched. I cannot find any information on this ANYWHERE. Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Scott,
Just go over to the local Office Depot or Office Max and get some to the adhesive acetate that is used to protect paper. 10 or 15 sheets of it doesn't cost very much and lasts forever.
Careful use of an exacto knife makes wonderful, custom fitted protectors.

The Kraken:
Scott,
Just go over to the local Office Depot or Office Max and get some to the adhesive acetate that is used to protect paper. 10 or 15 sheets of it doesn't cost very much and lasts forever.
Careful use of an exacto knife makes wonderful, custom fitted protectors.

Ditto Kracken. They make sheets that are available in the PDA section. It protects the faces of PDA's from scratches. I put a cover on my mosquito before Halloween last year. Its still going strong.

Thanks guys. My hubby will be so excited that I finally got some info for him. I have been reading the posts in different forums and you guys are a scream. I can't wait for him to get home from his "dry land job" to read this stuff.

ScubaScott1:
Thanks guys. My hubby will be so excited that I finally got some info for him. I have been reading the posts in different forums and you guys are a scream. I can't wait for him to get home from his "dry land job" to read this stuff.

At the local stationary shop I can get rolls of plastic with a paper backing you can peal off..... It sticks great to gauges but it has other uses as well. Here is a picture of one of my tanks. I stuck a piece of that plastic stuff on my tank one evening and "carved" the Haida whale out of it with a sharp knife and spray painted it on the tank. I then covered it over again with another piece of plastic to keep it from rubbing off. :) I must have too much time on my hands. :)

R..

your local dive shop can get ones precut and made for your computer or gauge through trident.

Justin699:
your local dive shop can get ones precut and made for your computer or gauge through trident.
...for the same price as a snootfull of PDA covers that will last you the rest of your life...

Roak

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom