Aqualung

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rogue Phoenix

Registered
Reaction score
What do you guys think about the aqualung series? My local dive shop carries all their stuff and I got to use one of the BC's and regulators the other day and it seemed pretty good. Anyone have any input as to reliability or any issues with this gear? Thanks!

I have used US Divers/Aqualung equipment for 35 years. Everything including regulators, rubber gear, and BC has always been reliable. I'll use my Conshelf SE3 regulator until it is unrepairable. That hasn't yet happened.

Its great stuff. I would consider the regs very high quality equipment.

TwoBit

Aqualung is a good quality product comparable with Mares and Sherwood in the intermediate cost zone of regs. They are between the high cost group (ScubaPro, Poseidon, Zeagle, Atomic) and the lower cost group (Oceanic, Tusa).

Aqualung is a good choice.

One of the oldest and biggest Scuba equipment manufacturer in the world.
You don't get there by making bad stuff. :wink:

I bought Aqualung equipment and have usd the same reg for Ice diving , cold water diving , deep diving and everything else inbetween !!I would recommend them to anybody !!! Scott

In years past, the quality did diminish. However, at least as far as their regulators go, their production from the past few years has been good and consistent.

And, I would say one disagreement with another previous post. Their high end regulator, such as the Legend LX Supreme, breathes easier than most competitors.

triton94949:
They are between the high cost group (ScubaPro, Poseidon, Zeagle, Atomic) and the lower cost group (Oceanic, Tusa).

out of curiosity, would you put Dacor with the lower cost group?

Thanks for all the replies guys. My local shop carries only aqua lung stuff. I was very happy using the equipment the other day, it felt well put together.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom