SeaDooo Vs Scooter Help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jgarysmith

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please help, I bought a new SeaDoo VS Supercharged scooter and have had no luck so far. First time it it would run about 10 seconds and stop. Would only do this and not run morew than 10 sec. After getting back on shore it would only emit a whistling sound, but not run prop. Took it home and saw it flooded. Dried everything out, and cherged battery over night. Now all it does is emith the whistle sound. Also, when you plug battery in, it starts the prop for a sec, without pulling trigeer, stops and then the whistle.
What is wrong with it? I know they are made safde from flooding so I don't think it is it. Could it be the baterry? It is brand new, should I just send it back or does someone know what is wrong with it? Anybody had the same problems?

Send it back. Sounds like it got seriously flooded, so the electricity isn't getting where it's supposed to...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom