Is this a good deal?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divepa

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm buying this all on Saturday for $500. Can you tell me if this is a good deal? This is a divemaster that is getting rid of some gear.

large ranger bc zeagle octo
oss xl drysuit 12 boot - top is hot pink bottom black
2 dui weightbelt system
xxl henderson wetsuit full
medium drysuit oss suit female 7 nautilus
medium female henderson
beauchat bc x with zeagle octo
jersey reel
pelican handheld strobe
dive flag float
yellow dive bag

what do you think this all might be worth?

I suppose it depends on the condition of the gear - but it sounds cheap to me!

It depends on if this is the right gear for you. The deal is good on the surface, but I'm not sure if that's the dive gear I'd be looking for.

If it is what you're looking for, and the gear is in reasonable shape, then the deal looks good.

I think it sounds good. If you find a piece of gear is not what you want you can always re-sell it. But you cant beat that price for that amount of gear.

definitely not a bad price on all of that equipment as long as it is in good conditon.

If I were you, I wouldn't touch it. I'd pass the information to me as to how to contact the person trying to sell it.

Ok, I'll be honest. If the equipment is in decent shape and fits, I'd buy it before someone else did.

Probably a package, mossy.

Sell the stuff that doesn't fit you and you have yourself quite a bargain there.

i'm just wondering if he dropped one of each would he get it a bit cheaper, but if the DM is trying to get rid of it all in a hurry, then maybe not

Back
Top Bottom