Equipment Storage Box

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

smb1014

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I was at the Beneath The Sea Show and there was a vendor at the show with a great storabe box for scuba equipment. It looked like a rectangular box for the storage and it had a round cylider area for the tank that was attached to the box. I think it had a carry strap/handle and wheels for rolling. I am not sure of the product name or vendor name. If anyon has any info it would be greatly appreacitaed

Was it a big black plastic cart mean to carry dive gear from the parking lot to the beach? (with beach buggy wheels as an option?) If so, I've seen this advertised. I'll try to find the ad and post the website.

mike

Here it is:

CALIFORNIA DIVING COMPANY ROLLING DIVE TRANSPORTER W/TANK CARRIER
http://www.scuba.com/shop/product.asp_category_91_categoryname_Dry+Boxes

Very Very Pricey.......:06:

smb1014:
I was at the Beneath The Sea Show and there was a vendor at the show with a great storabe box for scuba equipment. It looked like a rectangular box for the storage and it had a round cylider area for the tank that was attached to the box. I think it had a carry strap/handle and wheels for rolling. I am not sure of the product name or vendor name. If anyon has any info it would be greatly appreacitaed

Boy that thing is HUGE. I like it, but you'd have to have a full size SUV to transport it ot the dive site and one of those trucks with a lift-tail-gate to offload it when full!

THAT'LL pi$$ off the TSA if you come rolling up with that! hahahaha!!!

Personally , I would rather hang my items in a closet so they can 'breath' and not get all wrinkled and crushed during non use times.
rich

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom