Divers Supply

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Had my 1st bad experience with Divers Supply today.

Memorial Day weekend, and I might not be able to dive the whole weekend. I ordered a SPG from them last week, and I thought it was taking a little longer then usual to get.

I called today and spoke to a wonderful lady, who told me it was on back order, which no one bothered to let me know, by calling me or when I ordered it. . . This was the second time that I bought from them, and the 1st time was flawless. The ordering manager was busy with another customer so I didn't get a chance to get the situation fixed, so I just cancelled my order.

I wouldn't have minded so bad if it wasn't on a 3 day weekend.

So now it's choice time: Go to my LDS and pay out the yang, and go diving, or not dive at all, and find another SPG online for a decent price.

Needless to say I'm going to be really gun shy of Divers-Supply after today.

LIT

I've got a spare SPG, and one of your buddies probably does too.

How much does your LDS want for one?? Mine has reasonable prices actually.

jonnythan:
I've got a spare SPG, and one of your buddies probably does too.

How much does your LDS want for one?? Mine has reasonable prices actually.

I'm calling Darryl at Discover Diving as we type, but I think all he may have on hand is Dive Rite. :dollar:

Lil' Irish Temper:
I'm calling Darryl at Discover Diving as we type, but I think all he may have on hand is Dive Rite. :dollar:
Dive Rite makes nice SPG's.. but they're pricey. Let us know :wink:

Back
Top Bottom