New Years Party - Carribean Island????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ShakaZulu

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I want to spend NY 07 on a remote Island, partying on the beach till the sun comes up. Get some diving in and maybe some kite boarding?

Any ideas, no hurricanes...........unless they are the liquid kind.

Jose Van Dyke (yes there is really such a place) in the British Virgin Islands. There is a hugh New Years eve party at a bar called Foxy's.
Great diving in the British Virgins.

I assume you mean Jost Van Dyke, interesting. Let me check it out. Thanks.

Yes, forgot to check my spelling.
BTW A divmaster from Kilbridge's Dive op. that I met in Pirates Pub in Virgin Gorda told me a good joke a number of years ago.

What was Dick Van Dyke's name before he changed it after going into show buisness?

Penis Von Lesbian

Black Dog:
Yes, forgot to check my spelling.
BTW A divmaster from Kilbridge's Dive op. that I met in Pirates Pub in Virgin Gorda told me a good joke a number of years ago.

What was Dick Van Dyke's name before he changed it after going into show buisness?

Penis Von Lesbian

Hey, my mother is lesbian.......haha, just kidding.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

JVD is a good reccomendation. I haven't been there for NYE, but that party is notorious.

BTW, you'll have a tough time finding a hurricane in Dec/Jan so no worries.

If you go to the BVI's be sure to hang around for the Bomba's Shack party on Tortola. It will be Jan 3rd - only happens on a full moon. http://www.bvitourism.com/beach-bars

Don't miss the Willy T off Norman Island. http://www.williamthornton.com

For sailboarding the north end of Virgin Gorda looked ideal. Around Leverick Bay or maybe Little Dix Bay since the water is calm and shallow there. Didn't see anybody kiteboarding, but there's certainly enough wind for it, they sail Hobie's in the area.

So, BVI seems to be getting the vote, thanks guys, I'm looking forward to new adventures.

Ok, 8 months later, and I've taken the advice from you guys. Leaving Dec 29th for Tortola.

Can anyone recommend a dive operation? I'll be taking my 16M Kite with me, just incase....

Back
Top Bottom