Hello and need advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello. I am happy to be able to talk to other diving enthusiasts. I'd like to start out by asking for advice. My wife and I going to be taking a cruise hopefully within the next year to Grand Cayman, Montego Bay, and Cozumel. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on dive operators in Montego Bay and Grand Cayman. I've been to Grand Cayman and went with an outfit called Ambassador Divers but I couldn't find out anywhere on the internet if they are still in operation (that was in '99). Also, I don't know anything about Montego Bay as far as diving. If anyone knows about Ambassador I would appreciate it if you would tell me. If not, I would appreciate any suggestions on who to go with at Grand Cayman. Also, any suggestions on Montego Bay would be great. Thanks, it's great to be here and great to be a diver!

Welcome to ScubaBoard. I can not tell you about any operators in that area until next month when we get back from our cruise. Have a great trip.

welcome to the sb. check out the regional forums for advice on specific destinations.

Welcome, again, to ScubaBoard!

smilies-41093.png

Can't help on the cruise dives. I like to get there, dive there, be there to dive more. But we do get lot of cruise divers and local contacts as well. You should find help here. :wink:

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: and be careful about posting Threads & Replies without reading the Stickies at the tops of most forums. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom