Please Help w/ Honeymoon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stepup

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Alright here it goes. I am getting married June 23rd and I have been looking at honey moon destinations. The first one I am looking at is Maui and the second one is the Cayman Islands. I am planning o diving 1 or 2 days so I am not planning on diving the whole time. What I am wondering which one you would go to keeping in mind that we are going to be wanting to do something other than dive. We are going to be staying 7 days. Airline tickets ar not a moey object because I have enough skymiles to cover them. So there for the Hotel and price of everything else is what is in question. Also which ever place you think would be better also which dive op would you use at each and how does the diving compare with the two. Thanks in advance.

Rather than posting, I'll send you a long PM.

Just got back from Maui had a great time dove with mikes scuba did scooter dive which was fun cause my wife is not a big diver. there were lots to do in maui along with small trips to other islands. Summer in the Carib. means trip insurance we have this huricanne thing that happens every year just some thing to think about. your going early enough shouldnt be to big a problem.

I went to Turtle Island on mine....the diving was superb.....Manny ROCKS

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom