World's Best Dive Boat?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tinman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I want to dive with Greg! Ok, time for some dreaming folks. If you had, say $33 Million US for a boat, Aussie Rules, wouldn't be a bad choice:

http://www.dockwalk.com/issues/2002/october/aussierules1.shtml

Greg Norman has raised the standard, time for Tiger to respond - he is cave certified I hear....

What's your vote for the best dive boat in the world?

Saw that yesterday in another article - I wouldn't mind having just the gamefisher on the back!

Personal dive chamber - not bad.

tinman once bubbled...
What's your vote for the best dive boat in the world?

This one, with a diver lockout chamber... it would probably bust your $33million budget, though, but I think they make smaller ones as well :wink:

chris_b once bubbled...

This one, with a diver lockout chamber... it would probably bust your $33million budget

...I WISH it was MY budget! Maybe I should just follow Bill Gates around...he probably generates $1Million a minute (now who's dreamin'!) so if he drops his wallet twice a day, I can convince him that it costs too much to retrieve it...I bet his Platinium Mastercard could swing it. What am I thinkin', his card is probably a Diamond or Titanium or Moon Rock Mastercard. So much money, so little time..

And i thought baseball, basketball, and football players spent rediculous amounts of money on things. Just goes to show, insted of pushing your children to play pee wee football or little league baseball you have them out at the driving range or on the golf course.

Here's a picture of Greg Norman's "boat":

ok after looking at all the pic, HOW do they get the sportfisher off the back. i know there is a small crane on the boat, but it couldn't havnder anything that size. its for the smaller tenders and the jet skis most likely. can anyone help me with this?:confused: :confused: :confused:
I wound not mind taking that boat for a few weeks to test it out though:mean: :mean:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom