American Slashes Fares Across the U.S.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DandyDon

Umbraphile
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
One kilometer high on the Texas Central Plains
# of dives
500 - 999
Others likely to match. From: Travel Zoo
If you've even thought about traveling anytime over the next 5 months, then here's a sale you've got to check out. American Airlines just released a huge Domestic Fare Sale with flights all over the country starting at $59 each way!

There are hundreds of routes on sale, but here are just a few of our favorite each-way fares:
* Charlotte-New York City ... $59
* Milwaukee-Washington, D.C. ... $69
* Atlanta-St. Louis ... $84
* Chicago-Atlanta ... $94
* San Antonio-Chicago ... $99
* Dallas-Baltimore ... $109
* Boston-Chicago ... $109​
Travelzoo Tip: Even if you don't see your route listed on the page, it still may be on sale. Enter your cities and dates in the booking engine on the right and use the tabs at the top of the search results page to locate the best fares.

Travel is valid all the way through Jan. 28, 2009. We're not sure when this sale will end, so make sure to book soon.

Dang, no cheap flights out of Savannah...

Dang, no cheap flights out of Savannah...

I couldn't find any cheap flights from/to anywhere I want to go.

They appear to be promoting the short commuter flights.

Terry

Airlines are funny. They add all kinds of fees and limitations to increase revenue. When they do, naturally slightly fewer people fly. So they respond by slashing prices to fill airplanes. Only the US government could do a poorer job of running an operation.

Phil Ellis

I've just learned to travel when prices are down... and stay at home when they are up. There were some great fares to a destination (Sarasota, FL) I need to go late fall so I may make reservations.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom