Boy scouts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a group of 6-10 certified divers (2-3 adults rest 13-17) that want a full package on the east coast or carb. any ideas? this summer late june or early july

?, is carb the Caribbean???...If so, Roatan ---AKR.........IMO......

I have a group of 6-10 certified divers (2-3 adults rest 13-17) that want a full package on the east coast or carb. any ideas? this summer late june or early july

North Carolina. Shallow wreck diving. Combine history and diving. Make it a real good experience for the boys. Plus you can drive there from your area.

Recommend Olympus Diving in NC.

jcf

My dive buddy is a high adventure advisor for the BSA for over 20 years. What price range are you looking for?

Price range? How many dives per day? What do they want to see?

Does everyone have a passport and if you leave the US you will have to get legal paperwork from parents if they aren't traveling with them. Taking kids out of the country can be very difficult.

easiest thing to do would be Florida Keys but there isn't much else to do there other than a couple of dives per day.

We were going to Seabase in the Keys, Islamorada,but did not get in. They do two dives per day food and shelter and all equipment for $800/per person up to 8 people for 5 or 6 days of diving; is that resionable?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom