Manado

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

zz1ajs

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Good grief...having decided on a Caribbean holiday in January - because I felt the Maldives were too expensive for what they offer, I have never been to the Carib before and it is a shorter journey - I have now been totally distracted again and now REALLY fancy going to Manado. Partly because I went onto Trip Adviser and read some really grotty reviews of the hotel I was considering going to in Grenada :(
I wouldn't care for myself, but the main purpose of the trip is to celebrate my mums 70th birthday, so we need to have a nice safe beach for her or a nice pool to lie by whilst we are diving. (and then maybe a couple of other nice things to do in the afternoons when we are not diving).

Trouble is, having talked hubby into Grenada he now thinks that is where we should go... he is suggesting we save Manado till next year.

- and it is a long journey and it's not cheap...but...

well has anyone got any thoughts on whether Grenada would be as nice as Manado or vice versa in January? (we have been to neither)...

all thoughts really appreciated...just had an e mail from hubby asking why is it better than Grenada/Maldives and is the diving suitable for my dad...

Alison

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom