Looking for all inclusive resort

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

husco

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I have a group wanting to do an all inclusive resort. We just returned from Cozumel and they want something new. I want good diving so no to Jamaica, been there done that in the Bahamas, so tell what your opinion is of a good AI resort with good diving. (love the south Pacific but they don't want that long of a plane ride)

I have a group wanting to do an all inclusive resort. We just returned from Cozumel and they want something new. I want good diving so no to Jamaica, been there done that in the Bahamas, so tell what your opinion is of a good AI resort with good diving. (love the south Pacific but they don't want that long of a plane ride)

Breezes Curacao is an all-inclusive located in Curacao. My family has stayed there twice and were quite happy with it. It is a cut below Beaches and Sandals but we were fine with that.

They include one dive on their house reef each day that you are staying on their property.

There is a lot of good shore diving in Curacao. Porto Mari has a nice beach with a full restaurant and scuba rinse facility. This is very good if you have a non-diving spouse. Porto Mari has a nice double reef that is a very nice dive.

The Tugboat (Caracas Bay) has a site that has a full dive shop, sandwich bar and full shower facilities. The a nice reef where you can go to 60 feet of more. Then you can do the worlds longest safety stop at the Tugboat which is located in less that 17 feet of water. This is an excellent snorkeling opportunity for non-divers.

Vaersenbaai (Police Bay) is a very nice that has turtles is shallow water along a few sea horses and lots of coral and some reef squid (didn't see them on my dive). This site has full bathroom facilities and a food concession (at least when I was there).

The Ostrich farm is worth seeing as is Punda and Otrabanda (two section of Wilemstad). Breezes has a free shuttle into and back from Wilemstad.

We also did a tour of the Blue Curacao distillery which was interesting.

Back
Top Bottom