Diving Internship in Thailand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shannonjoy

Registered
Reaction score
A Diving Adventure In Thailand

STORE CREDIT 149,449 Thai Baht --> Value AUD$6500

(According to current exchange rates at time of listing)

I am selling a store credit for Aquanauts Dive Centre, a PADI 5-Star Career Development Center in Pattaya Beach, Thailand. This store credit can be used for dive equipment and training. Aquanauts can take you from a never before diver (or whatever your current level) to an Open Water Scuba Instructor in just a few short months.

I undertook an internship with Aquanauts and, for various reasons, am unable to complete the program. Therefore, I have a store ÅÈift certificate that can be used anytime until Nov. 28, 2009.

This credit IS transferrable and legitimate - if you're in doubt you can confirm this with Aquanauts Dive Centre directly.

The total credit is for 149,449 Thai Baht to be put towards internships, courses, dive trips, study materials or equipment. Please contact me for further specific details.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom