Jamaica Mon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CptJP

Registered
Reaction score
I am going to a wedding in Jamaica... anyone have any good dive spots/operators there?

I am going to a wedding in Jamaica... anyone have any good dive spots/operators there?

I have not dived with private dive op's in Jamaica. I have dived with the Couples resorts dive teams at both Couples Swept Away and Couples Sans Souci. Both dive shops are great the dive masters and instructors are very attentive. The diving and all equipment are included too. (Couples is an all inclusive resort) I've seen many weddings performed at each resort while we were there each time. They were great vacations. Good Luck with your plans and future marriage!

We are going in April. Had really not planned on diving but if I do I'd like to know if there are any shops that will NOT try to do everything for me. Any info on that would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom