Dive Travel Specific Websites?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scottpops

Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any travel websites that are targeted toward the diving community? Like websites that can search dive resorts, liveaboards, etc. Just curious because I am looking to plan a trip for the end of the year and wanted to get a head start. Usually I will do everything separate (Airfare, Hotel, Diving) but this time I wanted to try an all inclusive because I feel like it might be able to save me some money. I just got back from Key Largo which was beautiful and we had really great weather but now I want to try to go a little further south. Anyway, any help would be great thanks!

Scottpops,
My search for scuba destinations, dive operators and equipment includes Undercurrent. You can get it online or hardcopy. There is a membership fee but they do have a few articles on line available to the public for free.

I think I might just have to remember this thread so that when it comes time to book next year's trip, I have somewhere else to look. :D. Thanks

I always use the live-aboard company for all the accommodations and tours as they send people to the same spots and are very knowledgeable about where to stay and what tours are the best. I mostly dive with Aggressor but have found a couple of others I thought were OK.

Dive Travel Agents with excellent reviews:

Caradonna Dive Adventures - Dive Travel and Vacations

Bay Adventures :: Dive Adventures and Island Vacations :: 888.599.3483

Island Dreams Travel scuba diving vacations, cozumel scuba diving, dive travel, dive resorts, diving trips

Ultimate Dive Travel - Scuba Diving Tours - Scuba Dive Vacation

these people can get you travel to land-based or liveaboard dive trips pretty much anywhere you want to go. I would trust any of them. Their websites are good sources for information on dive trips, too.

If you are looking for a specific liveaboard, like Nekton or Blackbeards or Aquacat or Explorer Ventures, etc. I would deal directly with them by their own website.

robin:D

Wow! Thanks so much everyone. This is going to be a great help. I'm gonna start looking right away.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom