airfare

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ellabella

Registered
Reaction score
Well, I am in Austin and those fares tend to be only slightly more than from Houston or DFW. I appreciate all the input and have looked at some of the sites that I didn't previously know about. I suppose I will just be patient and wait for the good Funjet deals to come out.

.. just keep an eye on the "hot deals" section of the Funjet site. The deals ain't lookin' all that great right now but from time to time they throw one or two out there that are almost too good to be true...but they are true. After I posted in your other thread I went to the Funjet site and noticed they fly outta Austin as well as DFW and HOU. The deals didn't seem quite as good but still...

They post new deals about avery week or two.

I know that in the beginning of the summer and around the middle to the end of January, the deals they throw up are ROCKIN'!... Good luck and have fun.

Continental has Cozumel flights for $400 and FLL for $200 for this fall, also they were doing specials to Grand Cayman as well. Also funjet is still running the charters into Cancun.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom